Intro to Moving Water 2021
This club-led clinic is for tandem canoeists who are interested in advancing from lakewater to river canoeing. It consists of an evening lecture and one day on the water. The emphasis is on skills development, understanding river dynamics and being safe on the water.
- https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/how-to-make-a-survey-research-paper/17/ this i believe essay topics sales of cialis costo viagra con ricetta medica academic essay writer herbal viagra how does it work http://www.danhostel.org/papers/ace-my-term-paper/11/ businessday aspiring writers essay competition state research project custom essay canada watch sample of mla format essay https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/prescription-viagra/20/ http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/le-iene-viagra-on-line/68/ cialis addictive https://cwstat.org/termpaper/lens-essay-meaning/50/ cover letter example academic advisor position chemical essay products essay about my study plan algebra homework help online do you do if viagra does not work follow link viagra garey biological anthropology topics essay crestor 20 mg efectos secundarios https://reprosource.com/hospital/where-to-buy-cialis/72/ see a lot of homework in spanish business plan for writing service buy viagra utah beowulf christ figure essay creative writing lancaster Wednesday June 2, (Zoom), & Saturday June 5, 2021.
- Registration priority by date of membership.
Email: Training Director after May 1 to register for the course.There are no upcoming events at this time.
You’ll learn about:
- River hazards
- The need for extra flotation (air bags)
- Group travel on the river
- Safety procedures and signals
- Environment and ethical concerns
- The international river grading system
On the water you’ll:
- Do forward and back ferries
- Swim rapids
- Line a boat
- Rescue (and be rescued) with a throw rope
- Every adult Club Member of the Beaver Canoe Club who have graduated from Basic Paddlers.
- Junior Members, (under 19), by application and in the direct supervision of their parent or guardian.
Register for Course
Email Training Director to register for the course.
Rent boats, PFDs, etc. from Middleton’s Boats or call 604-240-0503
Need a Partner?
We will help pair you up if you do not have a partner.