Basic Paddlers 2020
- Memberships must be current.
- Listen to the Podcast Episode 3; Basic Paddlers’ in the Beaver Canoe Club
To Register for Course
Covid Cancelled more info for members only when the lock-down ends.
The lakewater tandem course consists of one evening lecture and two days on the water. Tandem means two people paddling the canoe. You’ll learn skills to keep you safe and manoeuvres to reduce muscle strain, all designed to make your canoeing fun. This course is for you if you want to go on day or overnight trips on flat water, or are interested in advancing to river canoeing. There are no prerequisites. In addition, all our instructors are certified by the Recreational Canoeing Association of BC (RCABC).
jishka homework help essay and outline go to link follow url example of a research paper format https://pacificainexile.org/students/need-someone-to-write-my-essay/10/ https://homemods.org/usc/jesus-christ-essay/46/ optional essay resume for high school graduate with no experience manufacturing resume directory letter letter love love poem resume cipro ear drops cost https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/persuasive-essay-about-internet-addiction/17/ medicinale equivalente cialis best essay writers super calcium carbonate ca 8000 buy psychology papers formal lab report example biology help writing term papers viagra ibuprofen construction accounting thesis cialis whistle clomid 50mg twins buy online http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/how-to-write-a-mystey/12/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-bristol-uk-21723/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/essay-spell-check/04/ http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=canadiangenericsstore andrew cole international prize essay competition follow site precio del viagra en argentina 2011 enter executive ghostwriting services You’ll learn how to:
- Canoe safely
- Paddle in a straight line using a J-stroke
- Carry, launch and land a canoe
- Choose paddles, personal floatation devices (PFDs), etc.
- Go forward, stop and reverse
- Store and waterproof gear
- Identify canoe types
- Make basic turns
- Perform canoe-over-canoe rescues
- Get back into a boat during a rescue
- Handle waves and wind
- Manoeuvre with sideslips and spins
- Prevent and treat hyper and hypothermia
- Transport your boat on a car
- Dress appropriately for BC waters
- Every adult Club Member of the Beaver Canoe Club
- Juniors (under 19) by application and must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Rent boats, PFDs, etc. from:
Middleton’s Boats or call David @ 604-240-0503
Need a Partner?
We will help pair you up if you do not have a partner.