Basic Paddlers 2021
- April 28, (Zoom), May 1 & 8, 2021
- Registration priority will be based on your date of membership.
- Memberships must be current.
- Listen to the Podcast Episode 3; Basic Paddlers’ in the Beaver Canoe Club
To Register for Course
Starting March 15
The lakewater tandem course consists of one Zoom evening lecture and two days on the water. Tandem means two people paddling the canoe. You’ll learn skills to keep you safe and manoeuvres to reduce muscle strain, all designed to make your canoeing fun. This course is for you if you want to go on day or overnight trips on flat water, or are interested in advancing to river canoeing. There are no prerequisites. In addition, all our instructors are certified by the Recreational Canoeing Association of BC (RCABC).
do meloxicam and synthroid interact sweet 16 toast speech doing homework right after school can you take viagra sotalol go site genetics papers multiple erections are possible with cialis go here essay english books pdf go to link legitimate online abortion pharmacy types of biographies https://carlgans.org/report/child-abuse-essay-thesis-statement/7/ cialis con antidepresivos get link https://psijax.edu/medicine/kamagra-soft-fruit-chews/50/ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/10511-post-resume-online-linkedin/ how to make a powerpoint presentation interesting how to retrieve deleted text messages on my ipad follow link research report topics for 5th graders source url cost of female viagra in india go here https://chfn.org/fastered/sildenafilphentolamine/36/ principio activo viagra will viagra make me harder http://www.danhostel.org/papers/do-my-assignment-for-free/11/ imitrex and zyvox drug interaction grupa viagra 2021 jeep sildenafil gel caps click here You’ll learn how to:
- Canoe safely
- Paddle in a straight line using a J-stroke
- Carry, launch and land a canoe
- Choose paddles, personal floatation devices (PFDs), etc.
- Go forward, stop and reverse
- Store and waterproof gear
- Identify canoe types
- Make basic turns
- Perform canoe-over-canoe rescues
- Get back into a boat during a rescue
- Handle waves and wind
- Manoeuvre with sideslips and spins
- Prevent and treat hyper and hypothermia
- Transport your boat on a car
- Dress appropriately for BC waters
- Every adult Club Member of the Beaver Canoe Club
- Juniors (under 19) by application and must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Rent boats, PFDs, etc. from:
Middleton’s Boats or call David @ 604-240-0503
Need a Partner?
We will help pair you up if you do not have a partner.