Basic Paddlers 2021
- April 28, (Zoom), May 1 & 8, 2021
- Registration priority will be based on your date of membership.
- Memberships must be current.
- Listen to the Podcast Episode 3; Basic Paddlers’ in the Beaver Canoe Club
To Register for Course
Starting March 15
The lakewater tandem course consists of one Zoom evening lecture and two days on the water. Tandem means two people paddling the canoe. You’ll learn skills to keep you safe and manoeuvres to reduce muscle strain, all designed to make your canoeing fun. This course is for you if you want to go on day or overnight trips on flat water, or are interested in advancing to river canoeing. There are no prerequisites. In addition, all our instructors are certified by the Recreational Canoeing Association of BC (RCABC).
puscifer v viagra lyrics falsifying a hypothesis https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-on-pongal-festival-in-hindi/10/ accutane buy online source url go site que efectos secundarios produce el viagra follow site natural options for viagra college essay examples nursing buy viagra nottingham harp custom free strategic management case studies follow sourcing a research paper methodology in case studyВ i want an old english essay for free sample objective for it professional resume financial management homework help bio factsheet essay essays on the death penalty support viagra paypal accepted https://statmodeling.stat.columbia.edu/movabletype/papers/postgraduate-research-proposal-sample.html darkling thrush analysis essay what to write my research paper about https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-alcohol-warnings/73/ go site here watch https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/phd-thesis-writing-services-uk/51/ go mastercard viagra sites You’ll learn how to:
- Canoe safely
- Paddle in a straight line using a J-stroke
- Carry, launch and land a canoe
- Choose paddles, personal floatation devices (PFDs), etc.
- Go forward, stop and reverse
- Store and waterproof gear
- Identify canoe types
- Make basic turns
- Perform canoe-over-canoe rescues
- Get back into a boat during a rescue
- Handle waves and wind
- Manoeuvre with sideslips and spins
- Prevent and treat hyper and hypothermia
- Transport your boat on a car
- Dress appropriately for BC waters
- Every adult Club Member of the Beaver Canoe Club
- Juniors (under 19) by application and must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
Rent boats, PFDs, etc. from:
Middleton’s Boats or call David @ 604-240-0503
Need a Partner?
We will help pair you up if you do not have a partner.