Become a Member
To become a member of the Beaver Canoe Club you will need to register an account first then pay either in person at a club meeting or by PayPal.
Membership Registration and Payment are separate steps and you MUST do both.
If you have any questions about membership please contact the Membership Director.
Step 1 – Register an Account
Read our Waiver of Liability before proceeding. You will have to acknowledge you read and accepted the waiver when you register.
After filling out the Registration form you can do one of the following:
- Register another person – each with a unique email address
- Check “I will pay in person” – this MUST occur by the next club meeting or the registration is deleted
- Check “I have already paid” – this will be verified by Club Administration
- Pay by Paypal (credit cards accepted)
Step 2 – Pay for Membership via PayPal
- Adult Membership is $25
- Junior Membership (under 19) is $6
Renew your memberships here.